Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thoughts from a Couch

This isn't my couch. But it should be. In everyone's imagination, I'd seem smarter ranting on and on if I were to be pictured on this couch. It's a therapeutic couch with perfect lines that just beg for secrets. Plus, it's yellow. Yellow is equated with happy and I'm striving for that ;)
I spend a ridiculous amount of time online and watching TV. I shall not feel guilty anymore. I want to share. Thusly (i'm not sure that's a word, but it sounds good) I'm beginning...
Why Not Mindy
It's a play on words to help myself do something  and for any readers to ponder, Why Not Try Mindy's advice on clothes, TV, movies and occasionally, but really very rarely, world problems. (Yes, I think leopard print should be banned all over the world for at least 5 years.)
Stay tuned for my Fall TV reviews...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...