Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Playboy Club = Showgirls....No, that's too kind


 I like watching pretty things; boys, girls, buildings, clothes...pretty things. Because of this I decided to watch The Playboy Club.  And by watch, I mean I got about 15 minutes in before my cat became more interesting.
Here's my "I only watched 15 minutes" Review:
    -Reminded me of a prequel to Showgirls, but more boring
        -The main guy, actor Eddie Cibrian (he's pretty), spent his time  on screen doing his best Don Draper impersonation. Fail.


I do hope this gets Canceled. 

Here's an actual review if you care to read from actual professionals. They gave the show a generous C+.
http://www.assignmentx.com/2011/tv-review-the-playboy-club-season-1-premiere-pilot/ 

1 comment:

Rachael said...

The second episode is better I promise...but if it does get cancelled...you know, I won't be crying.... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...