Monday, January 7, 2013

Say what you will, I don't mind, cause Bunheads deliverers. Yep, I said that


Bunheads is, in my mind, a spin off of Gilmore Girls. In actuality it isn't, but none the less Amy Sherman Palladino (creator of both shows) gives me what I miss from Gilmore Girls and mixes it with dance. What could possibly be wrong with Bunheads? Nothing. Tonight we welcome back the series from it's summer premiere loaded with perfect, witty, fast dialogue and a great opener. This show is highly over looked, perhaps because it is on ABC Family? I call to all Gilmore fans, watch this show. It's quirky fun nature filled with heart makes for such an enjoyable viewing experience.
Below is the opening of tonight's premiere. I loved it so much that I used my iPad to record it.
Enjoy. And to you non believers, I say, sometimes we all need idyllic settings with lovable, imperfect characters.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...