Friday, December 21, 2012

The world didn't end......Why Not thoughts, edition 1.

The world didn't end, again, meaning Christmas and the New Year still approach. I didn't want the world to end, but I'd sure like to see what happens when it does end. I'd hope for an epic undoing coupled with a quiet serenity throughout the people. An awe. Movie like awe. With clouds turning colors we've never appreciated before, and light rays so wide they would suck up the giant buildings. 
I mean if I have to eventually die, I'd like to go during something awe inspiring, be it the end of the world or a great white shark swallowing me, leaving only my feet behind. Dying grandly seems to justify dying. 
We should all live bigger. Our lives are short in comparison to the grandiose nature of our universe. We are but specks within the mole on humanity's form. I say stop trying to make your life as long as possible, and make every day the day before your epic outing into the sky. Why not, folks? Don't you think you'd be happier? Living for today isn't a new concept. And I'm not saying blow away all your money and piss off all responsibilities. We can still live civil, yet with a smile and secret of true happiness inside because we choose to live big. Be seen. Be heard. And to quote my favorite movie, "Talk Hard."
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...