Saturday, December 8, 2012

Question for those watching : AHS

Warning! Spoilers below. If you are not completely caught up with American Horror Story Asylum, then you may want to stop reading and go watch cartoons.
If you are watching American Horror Story Asylum, then I have one question: what happened after the school kids and teacher nun found the amputated girl climbing the steps?
I'm sorry to miss lead, cause I'm gonna ask more questions.
How can that story line be completely abandoned? We are 3, 4 episodes past that and there has been ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of the 'created monster'. Poor story telling? Or is this juggernaut that brings down the nazi, demon run Briarcliff?
Moving on from the obvious story holes, I will say I loved the crazy Santa, he actually scared me. I say take his story and make a movie. Then, of course, release it on Christmas Day. When was the last time you saw a movie on Christmas about a serial killer dressed as Santa that murders only during the holidays? Sounds like some naughty fun to me.
Last question: I'd love to hear from you guys, is American Horror Story Asylum good scary fun or a tangled piece of story telling that brings in the obvious scary with Demons, Nazis, and aliens?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...