Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kate Hudson can roll her stockings down anytime!

I'm not one for spoilers, like ever, but sometimes there are exceptions. This exception comes in the form of Glee, Kate Hudson, and an all time favorite song of mine, "All That Jazz." When I read that Kate Hudson's character and Lea Michele's character were going to go head to head with that song, I squealed. So what was I to do when I stumbled upon the full clip today? Be a good girl and wait till Thursday night to watch it in context of the storyline or say 'to hell with contextIt's All That Jazz! Hello!' We all can guess what I did. I watched it. Then I watched it again. And again.
Check it out below or don't. It's up to you. If you don't watch Glee then WATCH it. Reason? Kate Hudson. Kate has been the shining light on an otherwise weird transitional season. In fact, I would love a spin off with Rachel Berry, Kurt, and Kate Hudson. Oh that would be joyous.

 

1 comment:

Chris Lyon said...

Personally I'm not having fun switching from McKinley to New York. I hope they do split it off though that would be hard, for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...