Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Paloma Faith Video: Just Be. A song for the romantics

I've become a HUGE fan of Paloma Faith and her album Fall to Grace. She's my new Adele; soulful, poignant, beautiful, English. It's generally what I crave. 
Well I'm so happy to announce that Paloma has released the video to my favorite song on the album called Just Be.
Just Be is a modern take on being in love, mixing the downs with the ups and coming out on top. I love the song because it highlights the flaws in love and relationships, and yet still keeps you high on the love. Isn't true love about endurance and patience and together growth? 
Watch video below or CLICK HERE FOR BIG PRETTY PLAYER 

 

1 comment:

Girl With One Eye said...

Been listening to her ever since you recommended her to me! LOVE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...