Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Quick Links

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fine readers. I hope you all are having or preparing to have a wonderful holiday weekend filled with too much food, movies, and family. 

Here are some quick links to fun things. 

Trailer for Epic. Which is epic, thanks to Snow Patrol song, and a pretty cool story. 

White girl sings the country blues - Kristen Kelly - He Loves To Make Me Cry  

Shiny Toy Guns - "Somewhere to Hide" (Lyric Video) - Maybe the next single? New video to come? 

- Trailer for Warm Bodies, a zombie, comedy, romance. I'm so there.

- Hayden Panettiere actually released the song "Telescope" from the TV show Nashville. Like in real life. Here's here video. I think I like her Nashville character better! 

Smash season 2 promo, which is filled with spoilers, but has my attention! 

The best, worst trailer to ever come from The Breakfast Club staple of storytelling 

In case you missed, Fiona Apple's new single "Dull Tool" from the upcoming movie This is 40. 

- Link for the best most worthless TV show to ever happen. I can't stop laughing. Watch it all.




3 comments:

Girl With One Eye said...

Sigh, I read Warm Bodies and it was such an awkward creepy love. I just hope the movie portrays some of that side! I'll see it regardless though, it's my fairy tale romance.

Chris Lyon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Lyon said...

God, I hope "Somewhere to Hide" the next one because they need a hit on their hands. Radio play forever! I don't think they would be smart to release this single until the new year however - or maybe in conjunction with the new year. It's a good new year's type song.

Also oddly interested in Warm Bodies after hearing Andy tell me the story as she read it. Seems different from what I remember, but it also seems to hold its own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...