Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Sorry For....Blog style

The past month has seen me working out of town on a movie, finishing my short film, and awaiting a storm that never hit. (Stupid sprinkles of jr. rain. Grow up) Bygones.

As I have stated, my short film has made it into the top 20 film festival. Bledska Works is in the running for money! yay.

Be sure to keep up with all activities via facebook.
www.facebook.com/ImSorryForShort 


On to Big Brother. Yes, I can't believe I was able to write all those sentences without once referencing Dan's most epic Big Brother move of. all. time.  Superb reality television. 

Last summer I became obsessed with Dance Moms. This summer, I'm worse. I have to do jaw exercises after each episode to avoid soreness because my mouth hangs open for 43 minutes. Spectacular Entertainment. 

Season 1 of Homeland has cemented itself in my brain vault as the most surprising, riveting, edge of the couch, can't get another drink cause I don't want to miss anything smash hit. So you can imagine my excitment when I saw the trailer for season 2. Oh holy hell am I excited.

So today, I leave you with that: I shouldn't have to say this, but, spoilers below. If you haven't watched all of season 1 or none of it then don't click play.
Happy watching. 

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...