Sunday, June 10, 2012

On the Verge...Happiness, mental explosion....you choose

So much is happening and I've had little time to tell you all. 
First, Fiona Apple's music video for Every Single Night is now out!
Click HERE to watch her perfection in action. You may have to watch it twice :)

Second. True Blood starts tonight. I'm just twitching in my pants due to the excitement.

Third. Have you all been watching Veep? Julia Louis-Dreyfus literally keeps getting better, especially when she gets to say Fuck a lot. If you have missed this show, watch re-runs, download it on iTunes, buy the season when available. It will be worth your time. Promise.

Fourth. I'm shooting a short in 5 days and have been in pre-production with my Bledska Works partner, Rob. Stress might be involved. A bit. But mostly I'm damn excited. The short is called "I'm Sorry For..." It's a dark comedy.

My posts may be slowed down this week as I endure the last leg before shooting begins. Wish me luck.
Or just visit our Indiegogo site and donate money. :)
(Softly begging)
www.indiegogo.com/Bledskaworks 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...