Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ABC's Nashville. Oh yeah. I'm excited. More Upfronts trailers

It's certainly my time for TV. Why? Because there's so much singing. I'd like for us all to sing, all the time. I bet we'd just be a happier human race. 
Even if a show isn't spectacular, if it has singing, I'm in. No questions asked. I stay true to Smash and Glee. I watch The Voice. (I fell flat with American Idol.) I watch X Factor. I watch LA Complex, because sometimes, someone sings. So, it is no surprise that I'm totally excited about ABC's upcoming show Nashville. It's like a TV version of the movie Country Strong (which wasn't a great movie, but I loved the singing.) Fortunately, the TV show looks better than that movie.

Check out the upfronts trailer:


Another ABC show I'm excited about is How to Live with your Parents for the rest of your Life. Starring Elizabeth Perkins in a role destined to make me laugh every week. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...