Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Statement

I am a woman living without a hair dryer. 

Just think about that. 
I had one, but threw it out during our move. It was a terrible dryer and old and I hardly used it. I thought to myself "Self, you'll buy a new, fancy dryer."
So I went to Target on that mission. 
And for 5 minutes I stared at the array of hair dryers. 
Straight hair
Curly hair
No frizz
And frizz
Smoothness
Add Curl
Take away curl
ion (I have no idea what that is)

These are phrases I saw describing these complicated machines. I say complicated, because A. I realized this might be my first time actually buying a hair dryer and B. I really thought they just blew air. I didn't know there was an advanced science.
So I left the store. Empty handed. (not really, I bought other stuff)

But until hair drying decisions can be made simpler, I shall remain a woman living without a hair dryer. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do what your dad does. go bald.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...