Thursday, April 26, 2012

Canada rules my TV brain!

The LA Complex aired it's first episode Tuesday night. 
Little did I know, the show had already begun airing in Canada, because, hello! it's a Canadian TV show. And God Bless that.
I love my Canadian shows, Degrassi, Instant Star, South of Nowhere, The Best Years. I'm a sucker for their melodramatic soaps that always seem to better my USA guilty pleasures. I'm not totally sure why that is, but it is. Which should give indication on how much I already LOVE The LA Complex. 
Degrassi used to have a slug ad line that said "It goes there." Well that tag line should be applied to The LA Complex, because it goes there!
Because episodes have already aired in the great white north (is that what we call Canada?), I was sneaky enough to watch 3 episodes. 
AND IT WAS WORTH IT!
I'm totally excited about this show and I do hope it lasts. 
If you like some drama and sex and people doing whatever it takes to be famous, then tune in people. This show is for you.
The show reminds me of early Melrose Place days, but better. 
Oh, also, Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity is in the show. And she plays mega queen bitch. Love her.
I'll leave you with the Canadian promo:



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...