Thursday, March 1, 2012

TV catch up 101

Work's been plentiful, which is great, but it has kept me from my TV. I'm playing catch up slowly, but surely. 
So here are some general thoughts.

SMASH!  Wow. It LITERALLY is Glee for adults. Need I say more? NO. If you were ever slightly interested in Glee, then you should be watching Smash

Gossip Girl has started it's "winter hiatus" meaning I don't get any more GG until April. Ugh. Because with the return of Georgina Sparks and Dan's confessional love to Blair I CAN NOT get enough. 

Ringer has stepped over the line to "Deserves to Pick Up for Season 2."  It's become soapy awesome, not quite Revenge awesome, but still awesome.

Cougar Town is back!! I've been missing my cul-de-sac Florida crew oh so bad.
And my anticipation for the return of Community (March 15) has me squirming in my chair like a kid ready for recess.

Surprise laughs goes to Are you there, Chelsea? By God, this show really grew on me. It's finally landing a grove and the laughs are plentiful. 

There's still so much TV to watch. Must go now and enjoy a real day off. :) Cheers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...