Thursday, March 8, 2012

Maria Mena new video.....brings out all the happy inside me.

If you read this blog more than once a month than you know my extreme love for Maria Mena. 
I'm super happy to share with you all her new music video.
The song? Viktoria. This song slowly rose to become a favorite of mine. 
"Have you ever heard me laugh so easily? It's cause I'm growing up slowly." 
 Maybe at 32 I shouldn't connect so vitally with that lyric, but I do. Cause I'm slow, but damn steady.  Or this lyric
"Me and my confidence, we're now more than friends, We're growing up slowly."
Maria is a power lyricist.

Also, Viktoria is Maria's middle name.
This song would never make it in America. Too thoughtful, strange pacing, interesting message. And these are the reasons I love it so.
Please enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...