Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good Christian Bitches are everywhere but tonight they are on ABC!

Good Christian Bitches, or GCB as the dumb studio regulated the title to, premieres tonight. (The studio is now trying to say that GCB stands for Good Christian Belles, but I'm not buying and neither should you.)
Am I excited? With a title like Good Christian Bitches, how could I NOT be excited? I have high hopes for this show. I know it will skate that fine line between deliciously soapy and disgustingly soapy. I'm hoping for the former. 
The show takes place in Dallas, where the hair is big, the egos are bigger, and feigning Christianity reigns supreme. 

Watch a promo for convincing if none of my words or the title have done so thus far. 
 My review will be posted sometime tomorrow. I expect you'll be waiting on baited breath?
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...