Monday, March 5, 2012

GCB. Worth it? Depends on your Christian humor.

There's a part of me that wants to give a long drawn out review on Good Christian Bitches (GCB). But that's mostly boring, right?

Now the other part of me wants you to decide to watch GCB based solely on quotes from the pilot. I think the quotes best represent the show. If you laugh and like a little soap with your laughter, then the show fits you. If a quote angers you, stop reading my blog.

"You Reap what you sow is Texan for Karma."

"God hates failure."

"God often speaks to me through Christian Dior."

"Heather darling, next time your in your office I want you to calculate the percentage of your business that flows directly from my property holdings then read Job chapter 1 verse 21. 'The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.' Cute sweater."

"Fun Fact: Dallas has more churches per capita than anywhere on earth. Oh yeah and Dallas has more strip clubs per capita than anywhere on earth. Two plus two equals a double standard."

Need I quote more? I think not. I will be tuning in next week for more caddy, bitchy, rich, white, Christian women wearing ridiculous clothing and quoting the bible to suite their whim. I'm so in.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...