Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome Back Ringer

Ringer has been on hiatus, but returned Tuesday night with a Bang.
After the mid season finale left me a bit angry and bored, I was almost anxious for its return. 
And now, I'm just damn glad. Ringer delivered a grand return and sucked me back into the strange Bridget/Sibohon world. Thank Goodness. Cause I want Sarah Michelle in my living room every week. (not literally, but through my TV). 

Other Notes:
One tree hill. I've been open about my strange love for the wickedly awful show. The final season has started and save for the first 5 minute opening of episode 1, I'm feeling a bit, uh, BORED. 
The drama feels forced, the actors seem tired, the story lines are recycled. And Marvin is fat? Like I care. 
There are only 13 episodes to this series finale and I will say the first 3 have been mostly disposable. 
Maybe I'm just angry because Revenge hasn't been on in two weeks.
Maybe I've grown past One Tree Hill.....wait no, that's not it cause in two years I'm so gonna watch seasons 3 & 4 again just to watch Peyton and Brooke battle it out. Oh, the good ole days.
The show just hasn't been the same since Peyton left. 
Thus concludes my whining.
till later my loyal readers when I talk music. 
Tease: Snow Patrol and Ani Difranco fill my ipod!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...