Monday, January 30, 2012

Y'all, I can't help it: My kids AND Husband are cuter than yours and other Hot Topic stuff :)

After the morning gym, Rob worked out Yoshi and dizzied himself up!

They are just so damn cute.

Other exciting news....Madonna will premiere her newest music video THIS Thursday during the God forsaken show American Idol.
(I have completely missed every American Idol episode this season. Anything good?)

I'm damn excited to see this cause I know that snippet is only 11 seconds, but doesn't it look like an episode of Glee? I hope its all I want it to be. 
And of course stay tuned for Sunday nights Halftime show Extravaganza ft. the Goddess herself.

Plus!!! Yes, peeps there is more....
The music video I directed for the incredible band Super Water Sympathy is DONE! 
Hopefully, it will debut this week online. Stay tuned for those deets. 
To finish, I shall quote my favorite movie
"This is Hard Harry, saying 'Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...