Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Smash"ing into my Heaven.

Today started wonderfully. Puppies and Kitties and Husbands and Waffles. A nice clean 3 pages written. And then a flash hit me and I got all riled up. About what? About the mid season show debuting on Feb. 6 called Smash
I first learned of this show months and months back, but I had to keep my excitement at bay so I didn't explode in the time leading up to the premiere. But today, it hit me. Feb. 6 is right around the corner and I can start letting my excitement shower out from the heavens and sprinkle down upon all unsuspecting. 
Let me just say a few single word sentences that describe the show and my excitement.

Singing. Marilyn. Broadway. Drama. Anjelica. Dance. 
To clear it up: This TV show is about the making of a Broadway Musical about Marilyn Monroe. !!!!!!!!!!!


I literally think someone jumped into my heaven and brought it down to NBC and produced this upcoming Smash (Double entendre intended).

For those of you so anxious you can't sleep at night, you'll be happy to learn that you can watch the pilot episode at NBC.com.
I shall do so today. As soon as I hit my 10 pages written. (7 to go!)
For the purist that like to wait till the TV premiere, why don't you take a look at the trailer. Just for an extra excitement in your hum drum Thursday. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...