Friday, December 9, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly..........Mindy's movie info.

The Good?
The very long awaited trailer for Cabin in the Woods. I've anxiously been awaiting this movie and I have no idea what has taken so long for release, but by God, I'm happy it's near. (release date is April 2012).
Written by the Genius minds of Joss Wheadon (Buffy!!!) and Drew Goddard (Buffy, Angel, Lost) this movie is sure to be unabashedly Awesome.
Watch the trailer. Also, watch the WHOLE trailer. This is NOT your typical dumb horror movie.

The Bad?
It's December. Oscar movies are making the rounds. Great movies are just waiting to be seen, such as: My Week with Marilyn, Young Adult, A Dangerous Method, The Artist, The Descendants, We Need to Talk about Kevin, Shame.
What's playing at my local cineplex? None of the above. I've had a little free time, but have I gone to the theater? NO. Why? Cause I don't want to see family friendly happy holidays penguins vampires sitting on New Year's Eve part 2. Disappointment abounds. 

The Ugly?
Some nitwit has decided because of Occupy Wall Street that it's a great idea to remake American Psycho and set it in present day. Yes, you read that sentence correctly. Oh! And for the microbudget of $2 million. I can already say it will suck. Stop fucking with Classics! I don't see painter's re-making the Mona Lisa. Studio's should stop. Become original. Hire new people. Like me :)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...