Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The First Time : Glee edition

Last night was the episode I have been waiting for....
Take notice TV world cause these are the ingredients needed for a good TV episode:
1. Beautiful people with amazing voices singing my favorite songs from West Side Story. (ie A Boy Like That & America)
2. Sex.
3. A group of hot guys singing any Billy Joel.

I could nit pick Glee's episode to death with aspects I didn't like or opportunities missed, etc. But why? The ingredients listed above make perfect happiness. No need to ask for something I will never get (Officer Krupke!!!!!). Just be happy. And I am. You should be too.
Plus, Lea Michelle was made to play Maria. What a voice. 
2 thumbs up and satisfied.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...