Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Fail.

Ask me about any TV show (Dexter takes on religion!!), any movie, most music and I will have some opinion.
So, where's my fail? I read the headline recently that Amanda Knox was released from prison. In fact, I keep seeing this story in many media outlets. But, I have no freaking clue who Amanda Knox is or why she was in prison or why she was released.
I get the impression that her case was some media sensationalized trial, but I am ignorant on the details. And I don't seem to care enough to even look it up. Is that my laziness? Or is it an indication of the junk that is reported upon?

That's it. That's my fail for the day.
Also, did you know that there is a magazine for running/runners?
Yeah. A whole magazine dedicated to running. I think it is called Runners.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...