Thursday, September 22, 2011

American Idol....whoops, I mean X FACTOR

It's always nice to see Simon on my TV again. He has been missed. Paula looks too thin. L.A. Reid is cool. At least he doesn't say "Dawg" all the time. The fourth judge....Cheryl Cole, no wait, Nicole Swizzzhaenhagitslkh. (whatever)

I'm extremely disappointed that producers pulled Cheryl off the show. For her small American screen time she was an absolute delight!
Forgive the quality, it's recorded from my tv via iphone :)
Cheryl made me laugh and made me want to speak British. My cat got confused by my loud pitched impersonations. 

All that said, we'll see if Nicole grows on me. There was some talent. There was too much melodrama. TOO MUCH producers! Too much. 
My favorite laugh of the night was the old couple singing Unchained Melody. I look forward to that age. I hope I'm cognitive enough to have a laugh!

Since XFactor has finally made the move to the USA, I find it appropriate to at least post a video of my favorite UK X Factor contestant. Cher Lloyd.  I'm hoping Cher hits it big in the US. She's this tiny thing that raps and sings and moves. I'm mesmerized by her. She has the looks that could only spring from the UK, so ugly she's damn cute. The accent always helps.  Check out the video below to see her rap and sing. She also wrote the rap. Oh, and she's 16!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...